West Bengal Scholarship 2019-20
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Government of West Bengal has publicly released a notification for West Bengal Scholarship 2019-20 on its official site. All students who are eligible to get scholarship amount invited to check the official instructions carefully. According to the official news, the West Bengal Scholarship Registration has been started from 01st July 2019. Candidates should complete the application form and submit it on or before the closing date.
The government will give a fixed amount to the selected candidates direct to their bank accounts. The selection of the candidates will depend upon their documents submitted. After verifying the documents, the concerned department will shortlist the candidates and upload a list on the official website. For more updates about the registration starting date, ending date, documents needed, eligibility criteria and more, applicants are advised to see below section.
Students must have the residence of West Bengal state and minimum annual income of the student’s parents should not more than 2 lac are eligible to West Bengal Govt Scholarship 2019-20. Candidates who are studying in the 10th, 12th, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Engineering, Management and other courses can use this West Bengal Govt Scholarship 2019-20. If you are one of them, then you can fill the online application form.
Every year Government of West Bengal provides a grant in form of the scholarship for the meritorious student’s secured minimum 50% or above score. Applying candidate of West Bengal Merit Scholarship visits the official website i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in. Find detailed information of WB Merit cum means scholarship scheme from here. Required attachments as mentioned in given below for registration process. Online Apply for West Bengal Scholarship is closed on Jan 2019.
Type of WB Scholarship Scheme
- Post Matric to SC/ST.
- Post Matric to OBC.
- Pre Matric to SC .
- Pre Matric to ST.
West Bengal Scholarship 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
- Applicant’s family annual income should not exceed 2 lakh.
- Students should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the Board/ University.
- Only online applications under Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme from the applicants having minimum 50% marks will be accepted.
- 30% Scholarship has been kept reserved for the Girl Students.
- The applications without uploading the documents will be rejected
- Scanned copy of previous year mark sheet of students.
- Scanned copy of self-Declaration by the student.
- Scanned copy of parental Income Certificate.
- Student’s Bank A/C Pass Book.
- Scanned copy of Institute verification form.
- Student’s Photo.
- Scanned copy of Religion Certificate (Self Declaration).
How to apply for West Bengal Scholarship 2019-20
- Visit official web portal “www.scholarships.gov.in“.
- Go to the “New Registration” option on the home page.
- Enter all valid details and gain Login ID and Password.
- Save Registration ID or Login ID and Password carefully (for future use).
- Now log in with ID and password.
- Now hit the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill all the fields in the application form with important details and upload your photo.
- Upload the required documents and your photo.
- Check all the details once again carefully and submit the application.
- Now get a print out a hard copy for further use.